The founder of Colburn Manufacturing, Scott has been a CNC machinist since 1994. He is a graduate of Hennepin Technical College, and has studied Business Management at St. Mary's University.
- Sales, quote and marketing
- Coordinates prototype development with customers
- EOS visionary
- Loves fishing on Lake Superior
- Enjoys Harley riding with his son
- Creates outdoor adventures for his grandsons
chief financial officer
Cheryl has a Physician Assistant, Internal Medicine post graduate degree with an Accounting, Business and Communications undergraduate degree. She is also an SBA Emerging Leaders MBA graduate.
- Corporate financials and forecasting
- Human resources and talent development
- ISO implementation and continuous improvement
- EOS implementor
- Is a Disney super fan
- Enjoys camping with her horses in the Black Hills
- Passionate about natural wellness and health promotion
Clint grew up in the machine shop and has 17 years of machining experience. He attended the machine trades program at St. Cloud Technical College and is trained in Partmaker programming.
- Coordinating inspections and machining
- Corporate problem solving
- Enjoys traveling and watching hockey
- Rides a Harley
- Would like to own as many pugs as possible
director of operations
Liz also grew up working in the machine shop. She graduated from St. Cloud State University with a degree in Spanish and Business Entrepreneurship. She is also trained in ISO internal auditing.
- Tracking jobs
- Ordering materials and tools
- Continuing ISO improvement
- Studied abroad in Chile and Brazil
- Enjoys camping on the North Shore and hiking with her fur baby, Lacy